Monday 14 September 2015

Birthday at Dancing crab and bowling

I know I have not been blogging for quite some time because I finally have a job, so I guess that is the end of the funempolyed series (because it is about the fun things I do when I am unempolyed).

On the other hand, the 2 weeks before I had a long birthday celebration over a few days. I don't have that many pictures other than the birthday dinner. I guess I am trying to enjoy the moment rather than taking as many photos as I can.

Us before starting the food 

At Dancing Crab, you can have the option of either eating in a basket or on the table, we chose to eat in a basket just in case all the sauce gets onto our clothes. We had a crab combo in garlic sauce (1 Sri Lankan Crab, Corn, Potatoes and sausage),  Boston Lobster roll and garlic soy wings. Even though it sounds little, it is actually quite a lot of food and we did not finish, well I tried to finish the meats as much as I can.
In a bib and with the food 

it was nice of them to give us bibs to wear while we have our dinner, I guess that factor does make the experience much more authentically American. Dancing crabs, sell much more seafood than just crabs and lobsters, so go check them out if you want a much more American seafood experience.

 Clockwise: Crab Combo, Garlic Soy Wings, Boston lobster roll


 Nutella Tart and Vanilla ice cream

Even though we were very full, I still have a dessert stomach, so we went to EWF for dessert. I love the melted Nutella and the dark chocolate tart crust.


On 31st August, We had dinner at Shokudo, no pictures there because I go to Shokudo all the time, plus it is not a new restaurant. After that we spent the night bowling, 8 of us split up into two teams, with the people who claim they cannot bowl as the team captain. So we had Team M and Team L, well obviously Team captain L scored the highest among all of us and Team L won bragging rights till the next bowling event we have.

 Team M's Score

Team L's score

Even though the birthday celebrations were not elaborate or glamorous by any means, it was awesome to spend time with my love ones and friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment